Monday, February 22, 2010

Okay! We're winding down to the end. I still have two more blocks to complete to get caught up, so I will do those first, but here are the remainder blocks. I thought I would post them all so we could try to get more done.

Here are our deadlines: (Are you ready to work? :o)

Finish 20 blocks...or as much as you have fabric for=============March 31st

Work on 3in. sashing between blocks, piece all blocks together with sashing, put on a 2" border, then a 4" border on outer edge==================April 15th

Quilt sandwich together, machine quilting done, Quilt Finished! ============April 30th

How does that sound?
Here/'s the link to our remainder blocks
Happy Quilting!
kami









The Dandy Quilt

The Cog Block

Nine Patch Variation

Nelson's Victory

Magic Cross

1 comment:

  1. WE can Do it!!!!! Ready to finish this quilt. I have really enjoyed this quilt along with my girls and Mother and I just found out Robin too.

    Love you all,

    ReplyDelete