Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Block

I was thinking about waiting to post the August Block until I saw some pictures of July blocks, but I received a very demanding email, so I changed my mind. :o) Ha Ha, just kidding. I know we've all been so busy with our summer, and this is a HOBBY, so there's no pressure. Sometimes the funnest thing about a hobby is just thinking about what you would do next! We finished our July blocks yesterday, and now I'm ready to start August blocks.
I love love love this pattern. I've always wanted to try to do triangles, and this seems an easy one to ease us in to it. I already sent Mam-maw the pattern in the mail.
Here's the link!
Saw Tooth Star
Be sure and click on page 2 and the people's names of the quilts they've made with this pattern. I think this one will turn out great! Have fun!
Love you all,
Kami

1 comment:

  1. Love this block too. Can't wait to get started. I will post the pictures tomorrow of July block. Happy Quilting. :-)
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete