Friday, May 29, 2009


Hello everyone!! This is the fabric that I selected. I love it!! It is exactly what I was looking for, I wanted something that looks like I am a farm wife and I am using my families clothes to make a quilt! When mom saw the fabric that has the green back ground she said ( and I quote) "MAN THAT IS UGLY!" but I love it anyway!
I am trying to find someone with a Joanns coupon for 40% off so that I can go get a rotary cutter. If you have one I would be willing to trade it for scrapbooking supplies!
The twins and I went to look a Barnes and Noble and we looked at quilt books. WOW! There are some cool ones out there! Today I want to get to the library to see if they have any. Why are quilting books sosososo expensive?
I love you girls and can't wait to get to cutting!
Keela

4 comments:

  1. Keela,
    I love your fabric! I especially love the brown one on top in the 2nd picture. Very good choices!!! It does look like you're using clothes to make a quilt like a farm wife. I love it.
    I don't know why quilt books are so expensive! I think because it's starting to be a popular craft for a lot of different age groups. We'r going to have fun doing this!
    Love ya,
    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keela, I love your fabric. Just to stick up for myself....the green fabric is different looking all by itself, and thats when I made the comment. BUT, it goes so well with the other peices and that makes the quilt look good. It definetly looks like a Farmers Wife Quilt. Love it!!! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 40% off coupon. Come and get it!!!

    ReplyDelete