Thursday, May 28, 2009




YEAH!!!! I've got my Fabric!!! MOM :-)
I finally have my fabric, Keela and I went together and we had a great time. I went with a totally different one then I started with. Someday I will do the other one but I like what I have. The cutting lady asked me if I was making a flower quilt??? I replied No, we're making blocks and then putting them together. DUH all the fabric is flowers :-) . Then Keela walked up and told her the whole story how we were all doing it and two other sisters live here and the other one in Canada and Grandmother in Michigan. The lady was so nice and helpful. We already have ideas for the next project. :-) Can't wait to get started. Love you all, Love, MOM
Psalm 100

1 comment:

  1. Mom,
    Beautiful, Beautiful, your quilt is going to be so pretty. I would love to use those fabrics!
    You're so funny...of course it's a flower quilt! :)
    Thanks for being such a great mother to all of us. You're the greatest.
    Love,
    Kami

    ReplyDelete