Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sarah's Fabric

Hey Everyone,
First I was going to go with all polkadots. I went to the wedding section and found the cakes. But my mom said when I came back to her "Your going to do it all wedding themed?"
But I told her it is not a wedding cake because it doesn't have a bride and groom on top. We decided it was a party cake.

The first fabric is hot pink but in the picture it looks red.


I also know, just as Emily knows that when I go to sleep when it is done I will have made it all myself. I hope you do too.
Love,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love it and Yes it does look like a party cake. Fun Fabric.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous and Fun!! It really fits your personality! I especially love the blue because I've bought that fabric before (Great minds think alike!! :) I can't wait to see the finished project! It's going to be so beautiful!
    Love,
    Aunt Kami

    ReplyDelete