Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here's the Plan

I am so excited about this!
First of all you need to pick out your fabric. It would be good to have at least 4 fabrics to choose from. It would also be good to have one of those be a lighter fabric and one a darker fabric , but whatever colors you would like to do will be fine. Try to pick about a yard of each. The quilt blocks we'll be making will be 10". At the end of 9 months we'll have 9 blocks to assemble into a quilt. The patterns will be very easy and take very little time. I'm thinking by the time you cut and sew your fabric, it may take an hour or two, tops. That's not bad for a month! You need to have your fabric picked out by June 1st. Then, I'll post the pattern that you'll have to work on for the month of June. If you can, post the pictures of the fabric you pick and progress you're making. It will be neat to see how everybody's doing with their project or questions they have. (I'm hoping Mam-maw can help us with the questions part! :) ) I'll send you the password to the blog.
I love you all, and I'm so excited we're doing this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment